Monday, April 4, 2011

And I'm back!

So needless to say life has been a blur these last few days! Almost a week. You were probably getting tired of my meal schedule anyway! Instead of doing a meal schedule can I tell you the highlights and low lights of this diet?

High Lights:
Way more energy all day long until right before bed.
Skin looks amazing - like a natural glow
You don't feel guilty for eating!
I can wear almost everything in my closet now - especially my skinny jeans! reminder I'm not done with week 2 yet!!
I have a lunch to bring to work instead of eating out
I'm a better cook!
No caffeine headaches OR Pepsi withdraws!
I'M NOT STARVING.
People start to notice quickly :)

Low Lights:
You may be in the bathroom more often than usual. (2-3 x's a day)
You see your friends and family eat sweets like mom's brownies and breads and pizzas and you get a little jealous!
It's a bit harder to get out the door in the morning on time because of all the extra steps I take to get myself ready to go - tea, protein shake, lunch, etc.

Like I said at the beginning- I would be honest with you and tell you the truth about the detox.
 YOU CAN DO IT! 
Over the past few days that I haven't recorded my day-to-day life I have seen a huge difference in my skin, the way my clothes are fitting, and my over all attitude. I swear the fizz tabs have a mood enhancer in those things! I DID actually do some exercise today so I do hope that helps with my weight loss this week even though I wasn't disappointed with the 4 pounds last week. I can't even believe I have been doing this for almost 2 weeks! Awesome! I actually picked the best time too because we have started going to school for a longer amount of time to make up for all the snow and most of the teachers are just completely out of energy- NOT THE ART TEACHER!! I'm still good to go! That is such an amazing feeling. 
Thanks for following along so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment